So I finally give in to the Blogging world. It's about time, I guess! Forgive me for the really simple blog. It's my first time and am still learning. Anyways, I figure I'll give a short little synopsis of our family to begin with. I am 20 something really dreading the coming of the big 3, 0! (which Jerry reminds me is coming sooner than later) I currently work for Chili's part-time and also do loan processing for my dad. Jerry is working for his dad and the Barney Family Sports Complex. Which we are hoping to open doors on by next spring. (keep your fingers crossed)
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
It begins . . .
So I finally give in to the Blogging world. It's about time, I guess! Forgive me for the really simple blog. It's my first time and am still learning. Anyways, I figure I'll give a short little synopsis of our family to begin with. I am 20 something really dreading the coming of the big 3, 0! (which Jerry reminds me is coming sooner than later) I currently work for Chili's part-time and also do loan processing for my dad. Jerry is working for his dad and the Barney Family Sports Complex. Which we are hoping to open doors on by next spring. (keep your fingers crossed)
Posted by
Stacy
at
6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment