Monday, May 26, 2008

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away!



This past week has been such amazing weather! Who would have thought that it would be 70 degrees and raining at the end of May in AZ?!?! Well, the kids just had a ball. It has been so hot lately that we haven't really been able to play outside anymore. So when we got this great weather we took full advantage. The kids went outside and played in the sand, rode their tricycles and jackson rode his tractor. When it rained they even played around underneath umbrellas. Now everyday they ask when the rain is coming again. I'm so sad that it probably won't be back, but at least we had fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

Carol said...

i know the rain was fantastic, i hope it comes back soon, my kids were lovin' it too.

Deanne said...

I heard you guys got tons of rain. That is awesome and very much needed. I can't believe how big your kids are now. They are very cute and such a good mixture of you and Jerry.