
Today is Briana's birthday! I can't believe she is 4! And yet it also seems like she is a lot older (at least she thinks she is more like 12 or 13!) I have a million things to still post about from this past summer but I can't let this day pass without writing about a few things that I love about this amazing girl!
So Briana this list is for you!
- I love the way you always have to carry a purse whenever we go somewhere and if we are going to the grocery store, she has to take her list!
- I love how much you love to be a girl! You love to accessorize, put make up on and do your hair and others as well!
- I love that you like to sing and dance! And listen to all sorts of music especially Radio Disney!
- I love the fact that you know how to text and want to text everyone you know!
- I love how you strike a pose every time you see a camera! Or you like to take a camera and take pictures of everyone!
- I love that you like to help me cook by stirring, measuring, pouring, and cutting.
- I love that you are such an amazing sister to both Jax and Cassie! You show so much love to your brother and sister!
- I love your beautiful eyes and smile. You can light up a room and make everyone else smile, too!
- I love that you follow me around and have to do everything I do. (If I put on make up, you put on make up. If I am wearing a skirt, you want to wear a skirt. If I do my hair curly, you do your hair curly!)
- I love how much you love to learn! You are such a smart girl! Maybe too smart for your age!
I could go on and on, but I'll stop there! Briana is truly a joy and I love her so much! She is a wonderful part of our family and I am so blessed to be her mom! I love you baby girl!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Happy 4th Birthday Briana!
Posted by
Stacy
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Briana!!
I wish I could get to know her better she seems to be quite the girl and so adorable! Happy Birthday to her!
Happy Birthday, Briana! What a little cutie!
She is such a stinkin' cutie. I LOVE her!
Happy Birthday to your cute little Briana!
It's been so much fun catching up with your family through your blog! I am realizing that I have neglected my Arizona family and I want to remedy that quickly! Love you!
Post a Comment