So Jackson has had his 2 front teeth very loose for a while now. I never thought they would come out. So finally on last friday, one of the front teeth came out when Jax and Bri were wrestling around. He was super excited. And especially because we had just watched the movie "Tooth Fairy". He was hoping "The Rock" would be coming to get his tooth and give him money! : ) The next morning Jax woke up and was sad that the tooth fairy didn't come. (Such a bad tooth fairy). But I asked him, "Are you sure? and he said yes. Well, I told him to go to the bathroom and then we will check it together. Luckily, he has 2 pillows and the tooth fairy left a dollar under the "other" pillow. (wink wink) He was very excited.
Then later that morning he was just playing and the other tooth came out, too! I was sure, I mean the tooth fairy was sure to be right on time with the money this time! 2 teeth gone in 2 days! Crazy! Now he looks so different with his teeth missing and every once in a while you hear a little whistle when he talks! My boy is growing up!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Jax and the Tooth Fairy
Posted by
Stacy
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment