Don't we all have one of those annoying stuffed animals that play a song over and over again? And you keep wondering why you don't get rid of it, but your kids won't let you! We have one. But with a little help from my niece Anna, I at least can bear this one now. Anna is so creative and imaginative. She is always singing and dancing around and makes up her own little songs and dances too. While I was babysitting her the other day, this is what she came up with and taught to my kids. It is sooo stinkin cute! Thanks Anna, you are such a sweetheart!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Posted by
Stacy
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I know!!! We have one of those song stuffed animals. The kids love it. I think those kind of toys are to test parents patients! It does keep them happy and that's what counts.
Stacy I tagged you! Write six things about yourself then tag six people then let them know! I will be waiting to hear about your cute little self!
OH ANNA!! She just loves teaching songs and lessons and really anything to anyone that is willing to learn!!!
Post a Comment