Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!!!!

Okay, so I've actually been tagged twice by two different people and I figured I better get this over with. 6 Things that you maybe didn't know about me.

Number one: My family is my life! So that means that we can kind of be hermits sometimes. We would rather hang out at home with each other than be out and about doing stuff. This is what I love about having a family. I love to be with them and I especially like to watch my children grow and learn and amaze me everyday. Jerry is amazing and is a great father. Now that I am working a lot more, he has stepped in to alot of my old roles and is doing great. (except I need to teach him some more dinners)(having spaghetti or mac and cheese every night is not going to work!) : )

Number two: I am a closet Disney fan! Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Etc., Etc., Etc. I love them all. I also listen to Radio Disney all the time. Now most of the time it is because my kids are in the car with me and I can count on the songs to be okay for my kids to listen to. However, even when I'm by myself, I still find myself flipping to that station to see what's on. I know, I know, how old am I? Don't even ask.

Number 3: I love to shop! No matter what it is for, even just groceries, I love it. I especially love to buy presents for people. When I have a purpose and I'm trying to find a gift for someone, I am truly on a mission. I usually end up going to several different stores and maybe even buy 2 or 3 things and then decide on the best one! Even if I don't even buy something, I love to just walk around the mall and look at the different stores. Obviously, Jerry hates that and we rarely go to the mall together, because he wants to be in and out as soon as possible, and I can spend hours. My favorite store is . . . TARGET!!! I can truly spend hours there. I swear I go there at least 3-4 times a week. Sometimes it is just for one little thing, or others it is for way too much stuff, but I love that store. They have everything!

Number 4: Here is my vice! Dr. Pepper. I am totally addicted and it is very hard for me to quit. If I go a day without a Dr. Pepper, you do not want to be around me. Yep, I get the headaches and am cranky. It is so bad, I know, but I just love it. Especially from Sonic with their heavenly ice and styrofoam cup so that the ice doesn't melt too fast and I can keep my drink longer! This is making me really thirsty right now! : )

Number 5: My favorite TV Shows are "The Hills" and "Project Runway". I love The Hills. I know it is probably fake and set up, but I really don't care. I can't wait every week to see if Lauren and Brody get together or Heidi and Spencer finally break up because I hate Spencer and he is super annoying. And all the other little drama that happens. What can I say it is entertainment! Project Runway. I love. It amazes me how people can take these challenges that they get and make (usually) an amazing piece of clothing. Now a lot of the times I say, I would never in a million years wear that, but sometimes there are some beatiful clothing. Also, I love to see the weirdos that they pick to be on the show to. If anyone watches, all I have to say is "Spit marks"! You'll have to watch it to find out what that means!

Number Six: I love to read books. Now I am pretty picky about the books I read. It is hard for me to find a new author to read. My two favorite authors are John Grisham (The Firm, The Client) and Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook). I have read all of their books. I can't get enough of them. My problem when I read, is that once I start a book, I can not put it down. I start to read and then I keep going and don't want to stop because I have to see what happens in the next chapters. It is really bad, Jerry hates when I get a new book, because he knows I won't be doing anything else! : ) However, I am superfast at reading. I will finish huge books in like 2 or 3 days, that's only cuz I had to stop and make dinner or go to work or something. I have read the Stephanie Meier books and really love them too. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I hate when you have to wait for the next ones to be written. That part is really irritating!

So that is a few things about me! Hopefully it was interesting. If not, I'm sorry I bored you! : ) It was fun trying to figure out things to talk about! Anyways, I tag Stacey Reed and Carol Jensen! I can't wait to see what you guys have to say!

9 comments:

Trina said...

Stacy! I loved reading about you! I like to shop like that too! I don't care if there is anyting to buy or no purpost I love it! Darrel hates it, so we should be shopping partners! Anyways so fun to read, thanks for playing!!

Kami said...

Ok, I am also a Hills and Project Runway addict. Last season I loved Michael. He was like Gangster designer and nice. And I even have flipped on the after show of the hills on the internet. Tim is not a fan.

Unknown said...

Well I have to say there was nothing new that I didn't already know about you but I guess it is because I grew up with you. I have to say we are alike in the Dr. Pepper, Hills and shopping catagories. Glad you are my sis!!!

The Merrell Family said...

I learned a few things I didn't know! Hope you have a Merry Christmas

Carol said...

ok i love the new look of your blog :) very cute! i enjoyed reading your stuff as well :)

top knot extensions said...

I LOVE "The Hills" also!!! It is my FAVORITE show!!! Thanks so much for the Chex mix!!! I have never had any like it, I need to get the recpie. Also I need your new e-mail, I switched my blog to private so I need to send you an invite. Hope you guys had a GREAT Christmas!!!Amy

carmen said...

Ok, so I'm just wondering if this is little Stacy Wallen that I used to babysit in AZ? This is Carmen Barton (now Wiker) in WA. Visit my blog and comment if it's really you. I clicked on a link from Tricia's blog to get to you. :o)

grapeape said...

I enjoyed learning things about you I didn't know! :) Hope you had a terrific Christmas and hope you have an amazing New Year!! (And since I still haven't heard from ya, I'll type out my email address here...aprilah@gmail.com...I just thought there was a way you could reply to my comment w/o posting my address on your blog!) :) --April

brooksybabe said...

Hi Jerry, you better remember me. It's keri Brooks from High School. I found your blog through Kami's and you have a beautiful family.