Thursday, February 7, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I know, I know. I think everyone was wondering. Is Stacy still alive? And the answer is . . . Yes! I have just been dead to the blog world for a little bit. Needless to say, things have been crazy around here. And I haven't had a moments peace to sit down and blog. So sad! I know. There are many reasons why I haven't posted in a while. Let me just mention a few. I don't have time to go into detail at the moment. But I promise I will catch up. For now, Here is a list of reasons why I haven't blogged:

1. New Job At Chandler Eyecare - I am working about 32 hours a week there!
2. Still at Chili's 2 nights a week - (I get great insurance through them, so I gotta keep that for now!)
3. Young Women's calling - I am still really involved with the Young Women. I am a Beehive advisor and it is so fun, but yet time consuming.
4. Holidays!!!! Starting in November - A million birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and soon to come Valentine's Day!
5. 2 Beautiful Kids that I try to spend as much time as possible with. Since I have been working alot, I miss them and I want to spend as much time as I can when I am home!
6. My husband. The good thing about working alot is that I have laid aside Friday nights so we can have a date night. That has been amazing. It is just what we and the entire family need!

Now these reasons are in no particular order. The last couple of months have been pretty stressful, but I think we are finally getting adjusted. I do want to give a big thanks to my mom and Tricia and anyone who has helped babysit for us. That has been such a tremendous help to us, you have no idea. Anyways, I hope this is the start of a renewed start to the blogging. I have tons of pics to go through and I will catch everyone up eventually. Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

Sounds like you are one busy women! Hey, if you ever need someone to watch you kids I would love to have them over! Cash and Macey would love it too! What days are good for you to get the kids together sometime?

Unknown said...

Seriously you are amazing. I thought I was busy but I know I could not do what you have been doing. You are a great person and a wonderful mom and I love you.

Carol said...

finally! welcome back :) last night was fun - lets do it again!