The weather has been down right gorgeous the last couple of weeks. It has been so great and the kids love playing outside. So Jackson and Briana will get out and ride the tractor and the tricycle. Well, Jax has taken his driving lessons from his dad so he has learned to skid the tires and almost do donuts in the driveway. It's pretty funny and he is so proud of himself. (see video on the right) Briana still just pushes with her feet instead of the pedals, but she still likes to do it. We are just taking advantage of the weather while we can until it gets unbearably hot. Yeah for Spring!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring Days!
Posted by
Stacy
at
7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Stacy, your kids are so cute. They are getting so big, I had to zoom in, but are those ninja turtles shoes? Mario would die, where did you buy them? Hope to see you wednesday.
How fun!! It really is beautiful weather! They are really are cute kids.Have a wonderful spring season.
Katy Murdock
I love this time of the year too, its so fun to be outside! your kids look very happy and cute :)
I know the weather is awesome! I love going to the park or bike rides and all that jazz!
that's too sad!!! Let's do something very SOON! We miss you guys. I think every time we try to get together, someone is sick, working or out of town! What's your schedule on the 18th or 19th? Any plans. we love you guys too.
Post a Comment