Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Next Hannah Montana

As most of you know, Briana LOVES Hannah Montana. We listen to her CDs all the time, they love her show, and anytime she is on tv or posters, or wherever, she gets so excited. So last night we were watching American Idol "Idol Gives Back" and there were a ton of perfomances by different artists. And of course Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus was there and performed twice. Briana loved it. So I caught her dancing in front of the TV trying to copy everything she does. It was hilarious. And of course right in the middle of my recording it on video, the phone rings. That is why I have 2 videos of her. When you watch the videos, turn up the volume on the computer cuz it is very hard to hear her, but she is trying to sing too. HILARIOUS! So my young little pop star is working on her act! : )

P. S. Did anyone watch the american idol last night? Wasn't Fergie amazing? I sure thought so! Just a little side note!

0 comments: