Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NKOTB - You know you are excited!


I was searching on the internet the other day and saw a very interesting story! . . . New Kids on the Block are officially getting back together and going on tour! How awesome is that!?! You know you all loved them back in the day. I still remember their songs and love to hear them whenever they randomly happen to be on the radio. So I just wanted to give you all a blast from the past! It just puts a smile on your face! : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so going!!

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I somehow got signed up for their updates...that's so hilarious that you have them on your blog. I just might have to add them to mine now too and add it to my playlist for sure. When I was 10 my BF got tickets to go see them and ride in a limo...it was on a Sunday and I decided not to go...how sad. Did Jerry tell you I called and got your address for my baby shower. My SIL said she would mail it out but cuz it's last minute if you got other plans I understand. It's this Saturday 11-1. See ya tomorrow at mutual.