Yes, I'm pregnant! Can you believe it? I am so excited. But little nervous about baby number 3. I always hear that the third one is the hardest. We are due Halloween! Hopefully it won't be that day, cuz that would be a bummer! I love halloween. Anyways, so far I have been feeling pretty nauseous all day, but I am finally getting over that. I can't really hide it anymore either. We waited a long time to tell people. I wanted to wait until after I saw the doctor, and he doesn't schedule appts until you are at l0 weeks and when we went to see him he scheduled an ultrasound to determine exactly how far along I was. So we had the ultrasound and then I took the pics to target and made up a greeting card that said: "Pink or blue, we wish we knew. Either way we have news for you. The Barneys are excited to say we have a new one on the way." Then I put a pic of the ultrasound and mailed it out to our parents and siblings and grandparents. That way everyone had equal opportunity to find out at the same time. Unless they didn't pick up their mail! It was fun. Except it was torture to wait to hear from everybody! I had the phone by me the entire day and we only got 2 phone calls. So then I got nervous, maybe they didn't get to them. you know how reliable the mail can be! Anyways, we finally did heard from everyone. We are so excited. (Briana was a little scared at first, but the kids are really excited, too!) Just wish me luck to survive the summer being pregnant!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and your family! I was so excited to hear the wonderful news and am glad that our baby will have a cousin really close to their age (with in a couple of days of each other)Have a wonderful week.
Katy & Lorin
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is freaking awesome :) ok so the card idea, was so cute and i loved the little poem you put in there, man you are so creative!! you are due a couple weeks after i was with elias, as for the summer, find a pool and live in it! Congratulations again, we are very excited for you guys!!
Yae! I am so excited for you! I want to have another one! Good for you and good luck!!
Congrats! That's pretty funny it might be a spook baby! Hope you get to feeling better.
CONGRATS! I'm nervous to have 2 let alone 3. Good luck!
Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't let it slip last weekend...actually I totally understand your reasoning. I'm so happy for you! Looks like we'll have ones close in age again....really close. I haven't seen the doctor yet...next week. We'll keep you updated.
I haven't seen you at volleyball, now I know why. feel good and try to get some rest, pretty much impossible with how busy you are. Early happy mother's day!
What exciting news! You are way far ahead of me in the baby category! :) Have fun being preggers!!
Congratulations on baby #3 Stacy! Going from 2 to three was kind of hard, but after a while you get used to it. I had Karalee the day after Halloween. The summer wasn't too bad, just get in a pool as much as possible.
I love your blog. Tell Briana I loved her video when she was singing along to Hannah Montanah. I miss being her teacher. :(
Mindy
I heard you were pregnant. I think Daneece told me. Congrats! I am excited we will get to stay in touch better.
Post a Comment