
Today is the anniversary of my mom's 29th Birthday! I thought I would share some thoughts about my mom! Here are the top 5 things I love about my mom! (in no particular order)
1. She is a Wonderful Grandma! The kids love going to grandma's house. She will play with them, watch movies with them, or do whatever they want to do. You can just tell how much she loves her grandkids!
2. She is a great mom! I still call her and ask her questions about cooking or cleaning or whatever I need. She is always there to help me when I need it!
3. She is a great example to me and the kids. She is such a wonderful person and goes to the temple once a week. I keep trying to be more like her!
4. She is the most thrifty person I know! She knows how to stretch a penny and has tried to teach me that. I am still learning, but I know she can always help me finding the best deals. She always saves more than she spends at the grocery store. That is truly an art!
5. She is the most unselfish person I know. She truly cares about her family and others around her more than herself. She is always doing things for others like taking them dinner or making sure they are okay. She is always trying to make sure her family is okay, before she worries about herself.
There is much more, but these are just the great highlights! Happy Birthday Mom! Hope it is a great one! I love you so much! We all do!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!
Posted by
Stacy
at
7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stacy,
You are awesome. You made Mom's day. Hoaever, just like the phone calls I notice I didn't get a mention on my birthday. Just kidding.
We love you and your family lots.
Dad aka Papa
You do have a great mom! And I have a great Aunt! We always loved going to visit you guys growing up! You have such a fun and great family!
Post a Comment