Thursday, June 26, 2008

Slip-N-Slide!!!!


Jerry's cousin, Jake, surprised the kids with a slip-n-slide on sunday and the kids were super excited! They couldn't wait to do it! I think it was truly painful for them to wait a whole day before they could go out and try it! So Monday morning right when they woke up they were asking to do it, but I had to go to work, so they had to wait until I got home. That didn't stop them from asking Jerry every 5 minutes if they could do the slip-n-slide. Poor Jerry! Anyways, I finally got home from work and Jerry set it up and the kids got in their suits! They had a blast! I was surprised, I didn't think they would like it very much, but they continue to surprise me. They kept running around and around slipping down the slide. Jackson got really good at it. Briana would basically just run and then crawl down on her stomach, but sometimes she would slip and her legs would go out from under her. That was so funny! I tried to catch it on tape, but every time I was recording she wouldn't slip! Oh well, the only bad thing about it, was we found out we had a huge hornet nest, and the hornets were attracted to the water, so that had to end our fun. Then Jerry went to work on the hornet's nest. He grabbed the WD-40 and a lighter and blasted the nest. I guess when he did that 6 or 7 hornets fell down on him, they weren't really moving cuz he just lit them on fire, but then he blasted them more on the ground just to be safe. The kids thought the "flame thrower" was so cool! Anyways, it was a fun family night! All thanks to Jake!

1 comments:

Michelle and Aaron said...

Hey Stacy! This is Michelle used to be Taylor! Your kids are so cute. And congrats to you for your next little girl!