Monday, June 16, 2008

Starry Safari - Night at the Zoo

We haven't gone out as a family to have fun in a long time! We have been so busy, there is always something going on. So finally this last friday before Father's Day we had a chance to have a family fun night. I was searching around online for something for us to do, besides going to movies and I saw that the zoo does this thing called "Starry Safari". Every friday during the summer they open up a portion of the zoo and put up water slides and bouncers and only charge $4/person. We had such a great time! The kids got wet and played and saw the animals. It was a blast and it didn't cost a fortune!

3 comments:

Daneece Cluff said...

Hey stacy,
That looked so fun at the zoo! I am totally jealous. Hey e-mail me your e-mail for the blog and I will invite you to me blog. I am still new at this so mine is not as cute as some. So no judgements. It was GREAT to see you.

Josh and Stephanie Barney said...

I love being able to keep up with your family! There is a similar thing to the water area at the zoo here in vegas! My cousins absolutely love it! As for visits though, we will be in town the middle of July (Josh has a training), so we will have to get together. Keep up on the posts. They are fun to read :)

Deanne said...

I wish I would have taken advantage of that when I lived there. Four dollars is a great price and it looks like a cool way to enjoy the summer.