Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Briana!




My little girl just turned 3! Where does the time go!?!? I just wanted to write a few things of what I love about Briana!

- She gives the best hugs!
- She loves being a girl! She never leaves home without her purse, always wants me to do her hair and wishes that she could wear makeup!
- She loves to do anything mommy is doing! Whether it is making dinner, putting on makeup, getting ready to go somewhere, putting on sunglasses, eating sonic ice, etc.
- She is a great sister to Jackson! They play so well together (most of the time!) But she always misses him when he is at school and can't wait to go pick him up when it is time.
- She always prays for her Uncle Curtis on his mission, or mommy or daddy to get home safely from work!
- She loves to sing and dance to Hannah Montana, or the Cheetah Girls or any other song that she hears on the radio!

She is my little girly girl and I love her so much! She has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives! Happy Birthday Briana!

2 comments:

Carol said...

has it already been a year since her little mermaid party - sheesh. happy birthday briana!

Stacey said...

I can't believe how big she is! It's all gone by so fast. Happy Birthday! Hope all is well with the pregnancy!