![]() |
| Make a Smilebox greeting |
On Sunday, we had Cassie's blessing. I just love these special days. Cassie looked beautiful in her blessing dress. (I used the one my mom made for Briana.) If we have any more girls, I would like them to wear that same dress, as well. A beautiful heirloom to pass on. We had so much family there to support us. I am grateful that they are so close to us. Then after the meeting we headed back to our house for a luncheon. We had planned on setting up tables and chairs outside to eat, but it was way too cold, so we all squeezed inside. We had yummy food, great company and enjoyed the time together. Thank you so much to all who came and helped with the luncheon. We love you all and you are all a big part of our lives.

1 comments:
beautiful family! stacy you look gorgeous!!! love your glasses :)
Post a Comment