Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tickle Time With Daddy

Click to play Tickle Time With Daddy
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


Cassie has started to smile and laugh and getting her own little personality! I love it! These pics were of her and Jerry playing and Jerry was tickling her. She was just laughing and smiling at Jerry. It was so sweet! She is already growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does her hair look light?? I can't believe how much she chunked up! I love it!

top knot extensions said...

Thanks for inviting us today... I am so proud of you guys, the place is AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you that is is finally up and running. You guys worked hard and it is finally paying off!!!Congrats!!

carmen said...

HEY STACY!!
Your baby is beautiful! How fun. Seeing her makes me baby hungry, Liam is already so big!! I wanted to let you and Tricia and your parents know that Crista Cluff started a new group on Facebook for all the old Chandler 4th Warders. We are trying to recruit people to join. If you sign up for facebook at facebook.com (it's free) you can search me: Carmen Kahulumealani Wiker :o)