Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We've Moved!!!

I know you are thinking . . . "What?" But you read the title right, we have moved. It has been a whirlwind the last 2 weeks. We have talked alot about moving out eventually and possibly renting our home. But when the market and economy went south we put those thoughts on hold. Then, one of Jerry's friends actually told us they were looking for a place to rent and we decided we would take him up on that, but that meant moving in with my parents!!! : ) That way we can save some money, and eventually find a house we really like. So, in one week, we packed up the house, moved into my parents basement, sent some of our stuff to Jerry's mom's house, and other stuff to his sister's house. Mind you both Jerry and I were both working that whole week as well! I basically packed up most of the house. Jerry got out all of the big stuff and then my mom and Dad, Jerry's mom and Tony and Jerry and I cleaned and packed up all the last minute stuff on Saturday and cleaned the house to get it ready for the renter's to move in. Phew!!!! What an ordeal! Remind me never to move again! : ) It was actually good for me though, cuz I got rid of alot of stuff that we never use! So now we are trying to figure how to fit all of our "crap" (as I've been calling it) into our new home. The kids have been great through all this. They have loved living at grandma and grandpa's house. They might not understand the whole thing, but they are doing so good. We truly have great kids! So there it is. I will post pics once we get more settled!

P.S. We got rid of our home phone number. If you need to get a hold of us, call us on our cell phone numbers!

2 comments:

top knot extensions said...

WOW!!! That does sound like a busy week!!! And you are right you do have really good kids!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for not letting me know :P Hello! Visiting teacher here:) J/K...kinda I wish I would've have know and could've helped. Hope life is good in C-TOWN! Take care. Kimber still says "that's Briana's house" when we drive by, how sad they didn't even get to play. Ok laterz.