So I just wanted to update on a few quick things that has been going on. Well, we've settled into my parent's basement. And we are adjusting to the new place. We have been trying to sell our BMW for awhile with no luck, so a while ago, Jerry put the truck on Craig's List and Auto Trader to see if we could maybe sell that. And we figured which ever sold first would be great. We finally got an offer for the truck. It was a sad day for Jerry giving up his truck, but at least we got rid of one vehicle and paid off the BMW. We are all about trying to save money and pay off debt so that was one debt down!
The kids are still doing great. Getting older and smarter by the minute. Briana still thinks she is a teenager and even acted like one the other day by rolling her eyes at me! I can't believe I have to worry about the attitude already! But actually she is such a sweetheart and still dances around and sings all the time! She is going to start a little ballet class this week. Both Jax and Bri are taking a Soccertots class at the sports complex every friday morning which they love! Jax is doing great at school. I think it is finally kicking in and he is learning alot faster now. He can write his whole name and not just "Jax". He is also doing a lot better at coloring by staying in the lines and his cutting is also good. Cassie is getting bigger by the second. She is rolling over, sleeping thru the night (yeah!), taking a bottle so great. She is such a great baby we have truly been blessed.
I am still working at Chili's and Chandler Eyecare for the time being. Jerry's and my schedule has worked out great so that we can stay home with the kids. Jerry is home in the mornings while I go to work and then I come home and he heads out to the Complex. We don't get much time together so we look forward to Sundays. Jerry and I went out for Valentine's day a couple of days early, we went out to eat at Olive Garden and then went to a movie. He let me go see Twilight! (I know it is almost out on video). I really liked the movie and so did he. He liked it so much that now he is reading the books! Yep. He had so many questions and I wouldn't tell him and said that he had to find out for himself! : ) He's obsessed! So that's what's new with us!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Update
Posted by
Stacy
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's nice to see what you and your little family have been up to! Great job working on the debt - it's such a good thing to do. I'm glad you guys are all doing so well. Take very good care.
Post a Comment