
On Saturday, I got to go to "Les Mis"!! It was so fun! The original plan had been Jerry's sister Lucy invited me, Aubrey (sister), Katy (sis in law), one of Lucy's friends and then Cindy to go. Then Lucy found out she had a soccer tournament the same day, so it ended up being myself, Aubrey, Bronti (another sister), Katy and Lorin(brother and married to Katy). The play was at the Phoenix Theatre, which is just a small venue. We were in the 2nd to last row, but we could still see the actors faces pretty well! And can I say the actors were amazing! They did such a great job. It wasn't a huge broadway play, but they still were so good and had amazing voices. We did sit behind an annoying guy who started clapping after every song and even ended up clapping with the music thru the last song! But other than that it was really fun. After the play, Aubrey and I went out to eat at Abuelo's and Jerry's mom Heidi and her husband Tony joined us! It was such a nice night out without the kids (and even Jerry!) : ) Thanks to my parents who watched the kids so that I could go!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Les Miserables
Posted by
Stacy
at
4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I love going to plays/musicals. Isn't it nice to having Gramma and Grampa so close?! It's good to have a little "away time" every once in a while. Say hi to your mom and dad for me!!
how fun! i have always wanted to see that show live - besides the pbs special they used to air all the time :) so jealous!
Hi Stacey, I just caught up. I'm glad you guys are doing good and your little baby is too cute. Selling one of the cars is probably a great relief. Hope to see you soon. Vball is still wed night!
Post a Comment