So I know that I haven't blogged in a while! It is eating away at me that I have so much to blog about! It is so much that I don't even know where to begin. So here are the highlights that I hope to post in the near future . . .
- Wicked the Musical
- Diamondbacks Game and The BFSC
- Curtis' Homecoming
- 2 family reunions and family vacation in 1 week!
- Dad's Heartattack
- Cassie Update
- Jax's First Day of School
- Bri's First Day of Preschool (this hasn't happened yet, but by the time I get around to it, it will have happened! : ) )
Other than being just plain busy, the major excuse for my non-blogging has been our camera died. And when I went to go get a new one, the software ended up not being compatible with our computer so I couldn't download any pics! (Maybe it could be that our computer is over 5 years old and I can't believe I can even get on the internet with it!) So pics are soon to come as well as updates on the above mentioned events and so much more!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Much Needed Updates To Come!
Posted by
Stacy
at
11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't know your dad had a heart attack. Scary!
Post a Comment