Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our Princess Turned 2!

Yes, Briana is now 2 years old! Let's hope it doesn't turn into the terrible 2's! Anyways, September 14th was Bri's 2nd birthday and we started out the morning and I made french toast for her. (That was special, I rarely do anything besides cereal, donuts, or toast!) Then I had to work the lunch shift at Chili's, so Jerry brought the kids over after I was done and we ate a late lunch and of course had a yummy Chocolate Molten Cake and my friends at Chili's sang our Happy Birthday song to her. Then we decided to just throw a little party that night with family and a few close friends. I made it really simple and we just had cake and ice cream. (As most of you know, that was really hard for me, not to go all out and have dinner and what not) But it was a lot easier! Briana was having the time of her life! The whole day she walked around singing "Happy Birthday" with a big smile on her face! She picked out the "Little Mermaid" decorations, plates, and napkins as well as the cake decorations which had Little Mermaid, Belle, Cinderella and Princess Aurora. She of course got lots of "Princess" presents and other fun and exciting toys. She loved all her presents. Thanks to all that came or were there in spirit! We really appreciate your love and support of Briana. I can't believe how much Briana has grown. She amazes me everyday. She copies everything I do (I gotta be careful), especially when I'm getting ready. If I wash my hands, she washes her hands. If I get close to the mirror, to put on makeup, she does the same. She is so loveable and shows her love to everyone around her! She is our little princess and we love her very much!

1 comments:

Carol said...

look at all these posts! great job :) brianna sure does look happy with all her birthday stuff!