Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Jerry and I had our 7 year anniversary today! Boy does time fly! I still remember the day he proposed! And now here we are 7 years later, almost 3 kids, already in our 2nd house! It has been a great time so far, Jerry is truly my best friend, the best father to our children, and a wonderful person. He is one of the hardest working people I know, always ready to volunteer to help when it is needed, and always has that wonderful smile on his face! This past year has been full of ups and downs and many, many sacrifices. But I know it has just made us stronger and made us rely on each other even more. He is my rock and helps me when times are getting me down. I know he can't wait to see our new little one and I am grateful for the promise of eternal families and especially that he is my eternal companion. Jerry I love you with all my heart! I look forward with wonder and amazement to the rest of our lives together and throughout eternity!

3 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait for those baby pictures!

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary! Yeah! I hear your really close!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl. We sure miss you guys! Best of luck. :0) I'll be following right behind you in 3 weeks.

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!