Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing . . .Cassie Michelle Barney


Our sweet little angel, Cassie Michelle Barney was born on Friday, October 24th at 5:06 p.m. She was 8 lbs, 3 oz. 21 inches long. Has a head of dark brown hair. She is so beautiful! We can't get over the fact that we have a new little baby in our family! Briana is in heaven. She can't leave her side! (we are going to have to keep an eye on her!) Jax is loving her from a distance! He's not quite sure what to do with her. But he is happy to have her home. I'm so grateful for all the love and support we have gotten from all our family and friends. Thanks to all!

6 comments:

Carol said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! she is beautiful and so tiny! i LOVE the picture of brianna holding her - so precious! congrats and i am so glad you are doing so well. let me know if i can do anything for you guys!

Katy and Lorin said...

She is so cute! I'm glad to know everything went well. I can't wait to see her.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's here. I am so excited for you. She is beautiful

Kami said...

Congratulations! SHe's adorable!

Stacey said...

congrats! She's beautiful and so glad to see everything went well and you are doing well. Wish we were there to hold her. Seeing her gets me so excited for ours. Can't wait! We'll post some pictures too when the day comes. We miss you.

Trina said...

congrats! She is beautiful!