Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hooray for Halloween!


I love Halloween! It is such a fun holiday. The kids have had their costumes for almost a month and have been dying to wear them! Jax was Rex, a clone trooper from "Star Wars, Clone Troopers". Briana was Sharpay from "High School Musical". Cassie was a butterfly, or more like a baby that got swallowed by a butterfly! : ) Briana looked so old in her costume and she worked it! She would shake her little hips and twirl around and hold her dress so it wouldn't drag on the ground! They got to go to a Trunk or Treat which Aubrey and Travis took them to, earlier in the week. And then on Halloween, we went and saw all the grandparents to show off their costumes. Then we had dinner and went trick or treating with my family around my parents neighborhood. The kids had a great time and got way too much candy! This is our fave time of year. Crazy, but great. November is full of family birthdays and Thanksgiving and then . . . CHRISTMAS!!!! Bring on the fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm mad I didn't get a pic of all the kids together... Briana is adorable and I can't get enough. I love the pose for bop to the top!!

Deanne said...

Very cute! My kids would love the star wars costume!

Carol said...

OK SHARPAY IS TO DIE FOR !!!