Friday, November 14, 2008
Happy 5th Birthday Jackson!
My little boy is turning 5 today! He is definitely growing up right before my eyes. He amazes me everyday. He is a wonderful boy, sweet, loving, and very helpful! He is a great big brother! He is all boy! He loves soccer and his new "2nd favorite sport" is hockey. (Thanks to the sports complex!) He is in kindergarten and learning so much this year. He loves playing with kids and especially loves getting to know the kids in his class at school. I decided to ask him a few questions about himself, this is what he said:
Favorite Color: Green
Foavorite Movie: Star Wars, The Clone Wars
Favorite Superhero: Annakin Skywalker
Favorite Food: Spaghetti and Macaroni
Favorite Thing To Do: Play Video Games
Favorite Toy: "I like all my toys, but especially NOT princesses"
Favorite Place To Eat: Pizza Hut
Favorite TV Shows: Clone Wars, Transformers Animated, Voltron, and Spongebob
Favorite Thing to do at school: Play Bugs
What do you want to be when you grow up: "A Worker, like at the sports complex"
Favorite Sports: Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, Football, Golf
I love this boy so much! We are truly blessed to have him in our family. Happy Birthday Jax!
Posted by
Stacy
at
9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It is so amazing how fast they grow, isn't it! Happy Birthday to you too, Mom. I hope it was a good one today!
Post a Comment