
It's not even Halloween yet, and my kids already have a ton of candy! They've been to 2 parties so far and we still have actual trick or treating to do! At least they are getting good use of their costumes. The first party they went to was my parent's Trunk or Treat. I didn't get to go because I had to work, but Jerry took them and they had a blast. Tricia and her kids were there as well as my parents and Jerry's sister and brother in law. So they had a lot of family around. Jerry said that Jackson noticed every costume and loved picking out Darth Vadar, Jedis, Spiderman (the "good" and the "bad" ones), and any other superhero he could find. I guess my dad was wearing some crazy hair and Briana didn't even want to go near him.
The next party they had was Jerry's Dad's family night. They had booths set up like a "cake walk", Donut on a string, Monster basketball, and bouncer. Briana was in the bouncer basically the whole time. I had to beg her to sit down and eat some pizza. Jackson found his "brothers". (other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) And he and his cousin, Collin, were inseparable the entire night. It was really cute. They had so much fun there. They can't wait to go trick or treating. Yea more candy! : )




(This bottom picture is Jerry's Brother, Micah)
(Isn't this the coolest costume ever!)
2 comments:
ok I love their costumes - too cute :) I even like them matching with their green on.
I love the costumes! i don't even know how i found your guys blog but i did! i can't believe you had your 10 year reunion jerry!!! i have to tease jerry since he is soooooooooooo old. i am going to add you to our blog. here is ours jandamerrell.blogspot.com. we should get together sometime with the kids. see ya!
Post a Comment