Don't you just love nap time? I sure do! I can finally get some stuff done uninterrupted! Well, today we dropped Jerry off at the airport, so the kids were very excited about seeing all the airplanes and the hustle and bustle of the airport in general. So when we got home, they were definitely ready to take a nap. And since Jerry wasn't home, we all climbed into my bed and took a nap. After they had fallen asleep I came back in our room to get something and look how I found Jackson and Briana!
How cute is that! I don't know how they ended up like that, but I had to get a picture of them. Aren't all kids so sweet and innocent when they are asleep? They are my little angels! Good Night! Sleep Tight!
5 comments:
i know i just love sleeping kids - that's when i want to wake them up and play with them the most :) very cute picture though!!
That picture is so cute. Sleeping kids are the best!
oh, my that is so stinkin' cute.... I love when they sleep.
that is sooo sweet!! Wish we could've came to the party a couple weeks ago. looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm sorry. seems like our schedules are always crazy. we'll get together soon. :)
Stacy-
I saw your blog on Tricia's and wanted to say hi. I love the blogging world. Your kids are so cute taking a nap together. I love naps! You have such a cute little family. It is good to see you guys! We will have to keep in touch. Hope you guys have a good day.
Post a Comment