Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bye, Bye, Chili's!

Add Image

So I finally quit CHILI's!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I won't be there anymore! Saturday March 28th was my last day. It is so bittersweet. On one hand I am really sad that I won't be serving anymore. But on the other hand I am so excited to not have to work saturdays anymore, or walk home with only 15 dollars in tips (if I am lucky), or deal with the crazy corporate policies that they made us do. For instance, they sent me home to change my pants because they were frayed at the bottom! I don't know about most of you, but almost all of my jeans are frayed especially my work pants! I will miss the people that I worked with even though we didn't have alot in common. I still can't believe I worked there for 2 years. It was fun while it lasted, especially the discounts I got! So I took my parents out and invited Tricia and her family out for one last use of my member discount. We had a good time and had great food. I am going to miss Chili's! (But not too much!) : )

2 comments:

carmen said...

What a fun place to work! I used to work at TGI Friday's and I loved it! You will be so happy to spend that time with your little kiddos. Good for you! :o)

Elana Ephraim said...

Congrats, Stacy! Enjoy your newfound free-time with the fam. All the best!